During this hot session, lots of people get dehydrated and suffer symptoms of headaches and fatigue. Mostly due to not drinking enough water for the body’s functional needs. Ideally, it is recommended that we drink 1 litre to every 22 kgs of body weight.
If drinking plain water is too boring, ‘spice’ it up with some fresh lemon juice and a squirt of my favourite Agave or maple syrup. The yummy taste will invite you to drink more and not have to worry about extra calories either.
Why lemon and not orange juice?
Lemon juice has this amazing property of alkalizing the body that other citrus fruits have not and also many other beneficial properties
- Drinking lemon juice with warm water every morning helps to maintain the pH balance of the body and water keep the body hydrated as it provides electrolytes to the
- Drinking lemon juice with warm water throughout the day helps with weight loss as it promotes digestion and increases the metabolic rate.
- Helps fight infections with its powerful antibacterial properties
- Acts as a detoxifying agent.
- Helps with maintaining digestive health
- Regulate natural bowel movement
- Has vitamin rich and also a source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium
- Helps fight common cold
- Helps with many kinds of skin problems ranging from acne, rashes and wrinkles to dark spots
- Very effective at cleansing the liver as it promotes the liver to flush out toxins
- Anti-inflammatory properties help in fighting respiratory tract infections and tonsillitis
- Reduce joint and muscle pain
- Prevents gingivitis
How fantastic is our water supply?
If you have not been concerned about the added fluoride and chloride into our drinking water and shower, you should be, as we are literally slowly being poisoned. Do some research and read up on it. It will inspire you to invest in an efficient good quality water filter for drinking/cooking and showering. If you would like some guidance send us a query via our form on our website.
What has Wise Water got to teach us?
- Be clear
- Reflect our light
- Sing our songs
- Be flexible and go with the flow
- Melt into the landscape and enjoy being one
- Keep moving towards our goal in one direction – forward
- Stay COOL