An invitation to our 7 days Retreat:
We invite you to join our awesome April 7days/6nights
Detox, Heal and Rebalance retreat
At a luxurious venue The Healing Sanctuary, St Andrews Beach VIC
With an exclusive intimate group of only 4-8 like-minded participants.
Come and experience a full immersion in total self- care, explore and heal yourself from inside out.
Through your new perspective the world will look different.
Are you exhausted from constantly giving to others?
Have you managed to give and care for yourself as well?
Our unique retreat will help you dive into all 4 aspects of your wellbeing, restore and re-balance from inside out.
When you realize that your true self is worth discovering, you will experience your life taking on a new meaning of joy and wonder.
Manage your day to day life with simple new skills, with more peace and clarity.
Live life fully in a happier healthier way.
Over the years, I noticed that people rave about how their car gets serviced once and some twice a year. Yet the body is expected to keep going without proper scheduled maintenance.
Here is an opportunity to participate in your most important journey of self-care, renew and enhance your health and wellbeing from inside out.
We designed this to support your transformation in fun, gentle and nurturing ways.
This Autumn program includes many fun activities to assist with Detox, Heal and Rejuvenate on all 4 aspects of wellbeing.
* Detox C.A.B.A.L.A juice and raw foods
* 6 nights Beautiful accommodation
* 13 yoga sessions
* 18 Mindfulness meditations and walks
* 3 Healing sessions
* Fasting and silent reflection time
* 6 self-mastery workshops
* 3 entries to Peninsula Hot Springs
BOOK NOW and be 1 of the only 4-8 participants.
A $500 deposit will secure your place.
Earlybird balance by 7th MAR.
3 Days Retreat
Unplugging from the stress-filled world & Making time to rebalance yourself
An immersive 3 days/2 nights De-stress & Rebalance Retreat.
Reconnect to your natural state of balance on all 4 aspects of health.
Find peace at The Healing Sanctuary, St Andrews Beach, VIC.
Learn simple new skills to live a healthier happier life.
If you are feeling any of these symptoms:
*over stressed * anxious * tired * overworked * overwhelmed * family and work pressures * restless sleep * disconnected from self * flat and uninspired *
Now it’s your time for an energy boost and relaxation. Timeout from the chaos and constant busy daily hum-drum. Come and immerse yourself in this 3days/2nights all-inclusive wellness program, Learn to stress less, maintain more vitality & balance. In this beautiful nurturing venue, you will experience:
- Pranayama Yogic breathing for clarity of mind
- Find your stress triggers and learn to apply the S.T.O.P process
- Cultivate mindfulness as a natural way to manage stress
- Break the cumulative effects of daily stress
- Use MBSR meditation techniques to calm the mind
- Apply the 6 pillars of the mind to empower positive change
- Explore the latest scientific discovery to access the power of your mind
- Cultivate poise and balance your emotions
- apply EFT and HeartMath practices for peace and stabilize mood swings
- Understanding the question “Who am I?” and develop wisdom
- YOGA – deepens your connection with your true self.
- Uncover your inner strength, intuition, creativity, insight
- Feel totally balanced, relaxed and at peace being your true self.
YOGA [3 aspects of YOGA]
Immerse yourself in the benefits of this ancient system of wellness
- Dissipate physical stress tension and loosen up the body
- Purify the energy centres [chakras] and energise the body
- Enhance your cellular oxygenation with mindful walks in nature and fresh air
- Entry to the Peninsula Hot Springs for deeper relaxation & health boost
- Enjoy yummy nutritious vegetarian cuisine by world-renown chefs
Sharada Rumi – Meditation Master, ThetaHealing Master, HeartMath Coach / Trainer, MBSR trainer (Mindfulness), Emotional Freedom Tapping Facilitator (EFT) and Virtues Language Facilitator
Tony Neale – NLP Master, Mindfulness Instructor, and Virtues Language Facilitator Venue: St Andrews Beach One hour drive from RYE on the Mornington Peninsula