Designed to be quick and easy to complete, the assessment is a series of multiple choice questions.
This Stress Assessment is broken down into various sections being:
- Life Changes – Please answer for those events that you have experienced in the last twelve months.
- Level of Stress – Choose the level of frequency you do on an average day.
- Lifestyle – Choose the level of frequency you do on an average day.
- Life Situations – Before you respond to each of the following questions, it is important that you pause to bring an image into your mind of the situation, relationship, or person described in the question. Take a moment to become aware of what you are feeling, and then answer the question.
- Other Sources of Stress – Rate each item in relation to how often you have been aware that it is a source of stress or tension in your life over the past three months.
- Feelings and Emotions – Take a moment to reflect on your life experience over the past three months, and indicate how often you have felt the way described in each statement below.
- Response to Stress – Read the statements and mark the answer that best describes how you handle the stress in your life.
- Wellbeing – Read the statements and mark the answer that best describes how you feel.
Carefully read each question, select your answer and then move onto the next question. There are no right or wrong answers.
Note: This data will be treated as confidential and only used for the Client’s benefit and for research statistics. This is based on the Institute of HeartMath stress assessment.